Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piney Great Arkansas CITO Event (Rescheduled)

Sorry your going to miss it Ken and Sue, but we understand the baby shower. Actually ours is going to be the following weekend of the CITO event. Hope you stir it up some by placing at least one temporary cache at the shower for the mother-to-be to find

Everyone the event is still going as planned, but I have not had very many people sign up since the updated listing came out. Please if you don't have anything to do that day come out and help us clean. If you need a ride, post it up and we'll see if we can carpool to help everyone out. Remember the camping fee is being waived if you want to camp on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

We will be having a Hot Dog Roast and Camp Out Friday night. Be sure to check out This Link for more details. So come on out and enjoy a night around the campfire with us before the CITO event on Saturday. Just look at this as a 2 for 1 event weekend and a great opportunity to give back to the Ozark National Forest for all of their support of geocaching in the area.

Alright, A Weenie Roast!

Richard, check your e-mail I have a few questions.

I need some help please. For those who ARE NOT camping and are coming up on SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH RUSSELLVILLE, could you swing by paradise donuts and pick up the 3 dozen I have for the event at your earliest convience. They will have them ready before 7:30 and ready for pick up at that time.

Please let me know if anyone can do this on their way, at least you get first picks on the donuts

Do you think there will be any left by the time they get there? Seriously, we really would appreciate the help if someone could stop by and grab these on the way.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I sure wish I could attend, Son Zach AKA (ShadowHound) has a football game. Hope to make the next one.

Well, it's official, Saturday is work day at my deer camp. Since I am the Pres., I see no way out of this. I scheduled it last year, and despite my best efforts to change it, too many others have already planned around it. Y'all have a great time, and post lots of photos!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I can't stay for the CITO event, because of a prior commitment, but I can make time early Saturday morning to pick up the doughnuts and bring them to Long Pool. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Thank you so much OldRiverRunner. The donuts will be at paradise donuts and will be ready to go by 7am. We really appreciate it. Sorry you can't stay long.

Ranger Hope said he is reserving camp loop B for us, but you are welcome to camp in another loop if you would like to. Just put up something saying you are with us on the post and all fees will be waived.
    Remember to put your day-use tag up in your windshield and write on it that you are with the geocaching/clean-up event so they can keep up with how many people fees were waived for.
    Looks like all of our food donations have pulled through. ORR is picking up donuts for us on Saturday morning and southerngirl will be picking up the pizza from Dominoes that day for lunch. We do have some drinks donated, but you might want to bring your own also.
    Lets make this a great event!