Thread: Greetings from across the river

SniperChicken Guest

Greetings from across the river

Hello fellow cachers . Scott Bishop (SniperChicken) here. Just wanted to shout out and join the Arkansas club. I reside in North MS. (Oxford area) with my wife and 5 year old daughter who are both geocachers also.Yeah the whole clan is involved! We are cache addicts! Let me 'fess up from the get go. Our 5 year old has actually just found her 1000th find! Pretty good for a youngster huh?? : ) She goes with us most everywhere. Hope to meet some of ya on the trail of a cache one day.
    Adios

Welcome SniperChicken! Great to have you. My entire family has been involved in caching, some (me) more than others. Our 5 year old does not have a GC.com account yet, but has been with us for several finds. He hasn't found 1000 yet, well I haven't even found that many yet. He was with us on his very first trip when he was 4 and was the first one in the group to find a cache we were looking for. I love this sport!

A big hello and welcome to you SniperChicken. We are so glad that you have found us. Hope we get the chance to meet on the trail sometime and we just might. I have a son who lives in Greenwood and I have actually cached in the Oxford area before. I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to do it again and I'll certainly mark some of your hides as must do's.

Happy caching.

SniperChicken Guest
    Thanks for the warm welcome, as some of you can tell we had a pretty successful cache trip into the Searcy area this weekend! I am still trying to finish logging some of the caches.We are planning a camping trip to Burns park the weekend of the 2nd Annual Burns Park Event,i guess we will get to meet some of you there.

flannelman Guest
    You will have a geat time at the Burns park event. I went last year and had a blast!! There are a lot, a bunch, a load, a haul of caches in Burns park and the surrounding areas. There are some great caches over in Maumelle and also in Little Rock. I'm sure you will spend long hours logging all those finds! I have been pacing myself. I'm in the area every day between college and work so I just pick up a few every so often.

Welcome to caching paradise!!

GeoJeepers Guest
    Welcome! We had the pleasure of meeting Lacey38655 and Dementia on the trail in Riverside Park in Searcy Saturday. Lacey said they were from Oxford, so I am guessing one of the 2 is from your group...then I saw today you guys were going to attend the Burns Park Event.....Be careful spending so much time in Arkansas, Hillbilly-itis will rub off on you (that's not really a bad thing!)

Meriwether_R Guest

Greetings!

It was a pleasure to meet some of you on Tuesday at the Searcy Eat-N-Meet! I'm glad i'm able to keep in contact!

Hello:
    Welcome.
    Glad you made it to the Eat and Greet here in Searcy . It was great meeting you.
    Happy you found the Arkansas Geocachers Forum.
    If you have any questions or need any information about Arkansas Geocaching I am sure someone here will be able to help.

KD5JNL Guest
    A big welcome to all the new cachers. Glad to see some locals starting to cache.