Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW

edieo Guest

NEW

Hi I'm new to this and I need all the help I can get. Thanks...edieo from Danville I do have a GPS

flannelman Guest
    Welcome to the forum!! There are some pretty good caches right in your backyard. I know of some up on the moutain just south of Danville and there are a lot of caches just north of you and over at plainview. There are even some great caches over here at Jessieville.

If you have any questions just ask.

Welcome to the game/sport. I noticed recently that you found a few of the caches I have hidden in Paris.

If I can ever be of any help at all let me know. You can e-mail me at paris1time@yahoo.com

See ya on the trails!

edieo Guest
    Thank you both I live on hwy 27 south of Danville just 2miles past the Danville Mountains I love hiking and have been looking for waterfalls so I decided to try this also..thank again i will be asking question ..lol

biohazardbiker Guest
    Im going to be spending a week at Adona the week of April 14th and, of course, plan on doing some serious caching while in the area. Maybe we can get together and log a few finds. Oh, yeah--Welcome!!

edieo Guest

thanks

I would like that very much and thanks

Welcome to you!

The waterfall series recently started by topotrex is located south of Havana - (I think, I get SO turned around when I am not doing the driving!) All we have been to so far are truly OUTSTANDING and I highly recommend them!

Good luck, feel free to holler if you need anything!

topkitty98
    aka Beth
    Jacksonville, AR

flannelman Guest
    I don't know what your schedule is like but starting this May, after the end of the spring semester @ UALR, I will be free Monday through Thursday since I work on the weekend. I plan on doing a lot of caching this summer!! Maybe we can go after a few then if you don't mind my kids going too.

edieo Guest

new

I would like that and i don't mind kids I will need some cheering up.My youngest son ( 28 ) had a bad wreck in mississippi and is in the hospital now in New Orleans we may be here another week before he can go home he is paralyzed from the waist down but is getting better daily

flannelman Guest
    WOW thats bad news. I'll pray for his recovery!!