Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delorme Where are you at?

B62GTAWK Guest

Delorme Where are you at?

I was wondering if anyone out there is working on the Delorme. My plans are to let it happen along. However, if someone is out there working I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread where we can post our progress and cheer eachother own. I currently have 9 pages complete.
    What do you think?

cachemates Guest
    We have completed 32 pages and have a trip planned in Feb. to pick up some of the southeast counties. We learned about this cache from majii at the Morrilton Event. Wish we had known about it when we were in Northeast Ar. just missed a page or two.

Have never been to some of the southeast counties, looking forward to visit that part of the state.
    Plan on doing rklmbl's cache in Monticello and ORR's cache in Lake Village.

majii Guest
    I haven't quite decided whether or not to do the challenge, since I know where the final cache is hidden...

Cachemates, would you mind creating a public bookmark list of the caches you plan to use for the challenge? There are several others on the DeLorme cache page that you could model it after. Thanks.

B62GTAWK Guest
    majii you need to do the challenge it is not about the final cache but the journey to get to it. I am planning a family road trip this weekend to get a few more pages. Looking at going North.

cachemates Guest
    majii, You could go ahead and do the challenge and since you know where the final cache is hidden you could find this cache GCX5MQ for the final step of the challenge!! I do not think anyone would think you cheated at all. Besides you could get a FTF as a bonus.

jacksonb Guest
    I have completed 26 of the 43 pages, including page 52 today. One of my goals this year is to complete the DeLorme Challenge.

I've got 25 counties.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

B62GTAWK Guest
    Thanks for everyones replies and keep them coming way to go jacksonb.
    Everything didn't turn out today as planned but I do have 10 pages complete.

majii Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachemates
    majii, You could go ahead and do the challenge and since you know where the final cache is hidden you could find this cache GCX5MQ for the final step of the challenge!! I do not think anyone would think you cheated at all. Besides you could get a FTF as a bonus.
    Actually, I have a group of people coming up from Texas in March to go after that cache. A couple of them are geocachers, and the rest are muggles. If I can work it out correctly, I'm planning/hoping to make it my 1500th find, assuming we're successful.

majii Guest
    Well, we're going after the Blowing Cave Bonus Cache tomorrow, so wish us luck. One of the owners is going with us, and a couple of people who previously made attempts at the cache are coming as well, so we'll have quite a crew with those plus the 7 guys in my group. It should be fun.