Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEARCY VS. CLARKSVILLE

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    Thank you for all the skirtlifter and fire hydrant caches. Some days they are the only way I can justify having a GPS!!

lacey38655 Guest
    We came to Searcy just for the numbers, and I want to say thanks to you guys we were able to grab a hundred caches before leaving the area. I prefer the quantity over quality. I will also go after any cache placed before me, EXCEPT for rock caches. I would rather stick my hand in a snake bed, darn sneaky crackers...

We had a great time, also gave us motivation to come back and vacation in Searcy, see you soon at the Burns Park Event.

flannelman Guest
    I think this discussion just poves that if you hide it they will come. I like them all, skirtliftes to 5 mile hikes. I found a really nice cache Saturday moning that was in the middle of nowhere but it was literally a PNG. I enjoy a numbers run just as much as a good hike with a couple of ammo cans along the way. It is always fun when you are caching with friends!!

I just thought I would throw this one out there. I went to Glenwood for the event Saturday and I found 55 caches that day and not a single fire hydrant or skirtlifter. Almost all of them were good quality hides. I may not like the fire hydrants or the skirtlifters but if you hide I will find it.

flannelman Guest
    I know there ae some great caches down there. That goup really showcases what can be done with urban caches and woods caches. I have ran into some pretty lame urban micos but also some lame caches out in the woods. I still like to hunt them all. I saw a posting somewhere else where someone was complaining because some cachers were hiding too many caches. Apparently it didn't fit their mold. Anyway I always look forward to going caching and just tailor my trip to the kind of caching I want to do that day. Good caching to all!!

I haven't been doing a lot of caching due to work and cold weather so I wanted to go somewhere that had an abundance of caches of every kind, especially png's where I could get some numbers. I had a blast caching here and I just to thank EVERYONE for placing all these caches. There are still a lot left that I need to find and I hope to be back soon. Thanks again folks.