Thread: GPS Adventures Maze.

astrodav Guest

GPS Adventures Maze.

Anyone know where the GPS Maze which is in/near Smackover will be going to next? If I read the cache-page correctly:

1. The exhibit will go to 7 Ark. museums in the next 3 1/2 years.

2. It's due to leave Smackover on March 23d (done gone) according to one source, or the 28th according to another.

3. I can't find a list anywhere of where it's been, or where it's going. Because of that, I also can't learn if the 3 1/2 year tour started at Smackover, is ending there, or is somewhere between beginning & end.

I tried seaching the GS forums for "GPS Maze Arkansas", but they have a ridiculous rule that you can't search a word under 5 letters. So that term wouldn't work, & neither would "Maze Arkansas". So as expected, by just searching "Arkansas", I wound up with about 13 gazillion results which I saw no pleasure in looking through every one of them.

Anyone know when this thing is gonna be where else?

grzz51 Guest
    I think it's supposed to go to Pine Bluff. Woodwalker has a list of it's travels posted somewhere on here It started at Smackover...... LOL....and if you look closely at the goofy guy talking on the cell phone........that's me

grzz51 Guest
    Look under Geocaching Adventures.........I just saw it over there.

astrodav Guest
    Huummm .... that's embarrassing. It was over there only about 5 questions down from the top. Guess that's what happens when you start wondering about stuff at 2 a.m. in the morning.

Ashallond Guest
    supposed to go to Pine Bluff, and I had emailed GroundSpeak about the icon place change, but haven't heard anything as a response yet.

Maybe CW can use those super secret email addy's (if they exist) to try to get an answer, as it's supposed to leave on Saturday.

Ashallond Guest
    GPS Adventures Arkansas Maze Exhibit - Pine Bluff is now active. It looks like each site will be its own icon/cache!

astrodav Guest
    Yup .... saw the posting this evening & made a "Will Attend" log on it. Not sure if that's really necessary, but did it anyway. The guys in charge (gals too) might like to know who all's a'watchin' it.

I'm ready to go whenever, as long as it's not this weekend. Being retired, I have a bit more luxury with my schedule than some may have. The main things I have to work around are my & my father's VA appts .... about twice a month.

BSA mentioned he might be interested in teaming up for the trip & that sounds great to me. If you read this, try to figure out when would be best for you & we can get together about it then, if you still want to.

grzz51 Guest
    Does anyone have a link to the event...... I can't seem to find it Well, dummy me......I found it