Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This 2nd Time in Paris... Geocaching Event January 12, 2008

I was going to bring a Christmas Fruit Cake, but I loaned it to a neighbor to prop up his car 'cause his jack broke!

So I will bring something else non-edible

Looking forward to Saturday.

OK David, CBell said she is bringing deviled eggs, the kind that give you gas!

Quote Originally Posted by mbell72901
    ... the kind that give you gas!
    Man! I could use some gas if you're giving it away !!! But I can't make the event this year . Maybe you could save me some! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Paris1Time & ddkds,
    Thanks so much for hosting this great event. It was only our 2nd to attend and we can't wait to go to more. We really enjoyed the location, it was perfect for the event and we had a great time hunting the event caches, eating some great food and had fun watching the auction and bringing home some great swag. Already looking forward to next year already!

BSA534

Thanks to everyone who came to the event. It would not be an event without cachers! Thanks also for all the kind words and the words of encouragement. Thanks to everyone who helped out, brought food or donated a prize.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

paris1time