Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Cachin' On The Caddo" Float Trip

Dentful1 Guest
    A float trip is extremely hard to put an exact date on due to weather. I will get the calendar out and study it and try to come up with a date within the next week and will also try to come up with an alternate date.

Dentful1 Guest
    Ok. After attending my very first event, 2nd Time in Paris, and talking to a few cachers I have decided to make this an official event. Please stayed tuned to this forum and watch the geocaching.com website for the posting later this week. I still need to shore things up with Ron at the rental to make sure he does not have a large group booked for the weekend that I am planning on doing this. I won't release the date yet until I have confirmed all the details with Ron. See you on the river.

Ronbo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentful1
    Ok. After attending my very first event, 2nd Time in Paris, and talking to a few cachers I have decided to make this an official event. Please stayed tuned to this forum and watch the geocaching.com website for the posting later this week. I still need to shore things up with Ron at the rental to make sure he does not have a large group booked for the weekend that I am planning on doing this. I won't release the date yet until I have confirmed all the details with Ron. See you on the river.
    I'll check back. Trying to get a group up from Missisissippi to make the event.

Dentful1 Guest
    The "1st Annual CITO The Caddo" Event is in the reviewers hands on geocaching.com. It is also posted on this website.

Ronbo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentful1
    The "1st Annual CITO The Caddo" Event is in the reviewers hands on geocaching.com. It is also posted on this website.
    Where is it posted on this site. Do you have a link.

Dentful1 Guest
    It is posted on the Home page.

Do we have to wait until its published to find out the date? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Dentful1 Guest
    I am a rookie at this stuff, sorry. The date is Saturday, March 22nd. I just now see that it is Easter weekend, oops.

Lauri Guest
    That's not an issue for me, personally.

Also, the event has not been published as of right now (GC18MKP), so you can not yet search for the event.

Dentful1 Guest
    The event is going to happen whether geocaching.com approves or not. The event is under review as of right now. The Easter thing was an oversight but later have realized it to be a possible good thing because of cachers getting off for Good Friday can travel to Glenwood and camp or stay the night at a motel for the early start time.