Thread: Caches Hides

Caches Hides

AR HICK has just placed his 102nd cache in the State of Arkansas. This is a great accomplishment considering that he hasn't been caching all that long. We really appreciate your efforts, Mike, and thanks for adding to the fun.

GREAT JOB CUZ (AR-HICK). I KNOW YOU WORK HARD AT THE SPORT AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. IT WILL NOT BE LONG AND YOU WILL BE IN THE GEO HALL OF FAME.

Congratulations AR-HICK. My stats page shows me I've found more caches placed by you than anyone else, and I've still only found about a quarter of the caches you've placed. Keep up the great work! Its guys like you that make this stuff so much fun!

TopSgtLawrence Guest

Hooking-UP to hide some Caches!

I will be glad to help some around London Or Russellville Hide some caches. If Interested call me at 1-479-293-0080

Hey, I just wanted to say THANKS, Hick! I don't know whose caches are most prominent on my list, but I would be surprised if it wasn't AR-Hick! I have had a blast, coming to Morrilton to find caches! Anybody who hasn't made a Morrilton run, is missing out! Just be prepared for a slice of humble pie!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!