Thread: First Central Arkansas Geocachers Meet and Greet

LadyEngineer Guest

First Central Arkansas Geocachers Meet and Greet

I believe yesterday was a success. I met a lot of great people and had a great deal of fun.

There were 79 people signed in but I know at least one that didn't get signed in. LongDogs' son was there but I didn't find his name on the list and I feel there were a few more children that didn't get their names on the list either. Of the people that signed in, 58 were from the central region, 6 from the NW, 2 from the NE, 6 from the SW, 0 from the SE, 3 from Missouri, 2 from Oklahoma, 1 from Tennessee and 2 from Georgia. Of the ones who gave a preference of GPS 26 prefer Magellan where 20 prefer Garmin and JoeGPS likes them all.

I only managed to find one cache and didn't get a chance to play the mystery cache, but there is always next year. Just wanted to provide some of the information that I had about yesterday along to everyone. I have a list of addresses and phone numbers of all that signed in. Since I didn't ask permission to publish this list I will not post it. I did send a copy of it to LongDogs.

I might list all the GEONames that attended if everyones is in agreement and would like me to but I won't at this time.

Hope all had as much fun as me. See you on the trail.

LE

This was a great event, thanks to you, LE, and many others that put in some hard work. We had a wonderful time! Geocaching is growing by leaps and bounds in central Arkansas!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest

Not me

Don't thank me. Thank Grandkids38 and Phantom491 and GeoArk1. All I did was door prizes and sign in, but I had a great time.

LE in my group I was the only one that signed in so add 4 more to the OK group. Thanks for the stats.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

GEO Guest
    We had a great time as well.
    Not manditory but it would be nice to have a list of the GEO Names that go with the real names.
    I figured out quite a few,but with 79 people it is hard to get to everyoe proper.