Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!!

flannelman Guest

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want to get this out early since I may be too busy later in the week.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my wife, Susan, who puts up with me, my three great children, Dana, Nathan, and Jacob, and all my family and friends.

I'm also very thankful and greatful for the men and women who have fought and died protecting my freedoms. God bless them and God bless America!!

First and foremost, I'm thankful for the Sacrifice that was made for mankind 2000 years ago. My life was forever changed when I discovered this.

Also, I'm thankful for my wife and daughter and the rest of my family. For the opportunity to live in a place where I don't have to spend my days wondering where I'm going to find my next meal. For the privilege to have a roof over my head every night and to actually OWN a car (not just one, but TWO).

I'm thankful for freedoms that were bought with the blood of many heroes. Freedom to worship, to earn a decent wage, and even to disagree with government and religious leaders without fear of being jailed or even killed.

We really don't realize how good we have it, do we?

And the reason I'm thankful is that I know that I don't deserve any of it. Somehow, and for some reason, through His mercy and grace, I get to enjoy blessings and opportunities that I don't even deserve.

Wouldn't that make anyone thankful?

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Q Guest
    Gee, Gaddy... 'bout all I can add to that is

AMEN!

We are also thankful that there are people like Gaddiel in this world who have the ability to put into words what we feel and could never express so eloquently.

Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl
    We are also thankful that there are people like Gaddiel in this world who have the ability to put into words what we feel and could never express so eloquently.
    I would only be repeating what has already been said. I am also thankful for a wonderful geocaching community that has become a part of our extended family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    DITTO, all the above.

I too am thankful for the assurance that I will have all of eternity to share what God started with a little over 13 years on earth with markrocks.

5beavers Guest
    i'm especially thankful for my kids ! there is nothing else more important to me than them.