Thread: Cached Arkansas for the first time and loved it!

jackrock Guest

Cached Arkansas for the first time and loved it!

I just wanted to pop into your forum to thank all you awesome Arkansas cachers. This was my first foray into your state this past weekend. I was accompanied by some other East Texas cachers: normasgirl and lostlookingforyou. You may see logs signed PCC3, that's us (stands for Pineywoods Cache Connection and 3 for 3 groups).

I had heard a lot about caches in Clarksville and wanted to see what it was all about. We cached to/from and around Clarksville this weekend and were very impressed with the quality of caches, the creativity, the fun, and the awesome scenery.

Thanks again for such an enjoyable weekend. Plan to be coming back and hunting more of your caches in the future.

jackrock

flannelman Guest
    I'm glad you made the journey, and with gas so high that is a real dedication to caching.

Come back soon and I bet you won't be disappointed!!

cachemates Guest
    jackrock, Glad you, normasgirl and lostlookingforyou enjoyed your trip to Arkansas, and Clarksville. If you can't have a good time caching in the Clarksville area, something is surely wrong.
    I hope to be in your neck of the woods,( Longview) on the 13th to visit my brother. If time permits I plan on finding a few of those PWCC caches.
    Welcome back to Arkansas anytime.