Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: test

Dentful1 Guest
    try taking off the img before and after the long line of junk. The long line of junk looks good except for the beginning and ending with the img. Try it one time and change your avatar then log off then log back in. It took me a good while to get mine up, don't give up yet.

B62GTAWK Guest
    test

B62GTAWK Guest
    Did away with the img on both ends changed avatar and logged off and back on.
    test

Dentful1 Guest
    Um, something ain't right. I guess I ain't got the answer. Sorry b62 I thought I saw it right off what was wrong. That just proved that I don't need to run for the US Presedency any time soon.

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by B62GTAWK
    Did away with the img on both ends changed avatar and logged off and back on.
    test
    You're almost there, B62GTAWK. It's time to put something back in. Put "[img]"%20in%20front%20of%20your%20stats%20code%20and%20 "[/img]" at the end. (No spaces, no quote marks.) Be sure that HTML is ON and BBCode is ON in your profile.

When you buy the drinks, I'll have a diet 7-UP, thank you.

Geezer

B62GTAWK Guest
    cans or bottles?

Test

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Whoops... just found my answer in a private message. Post deleted

B62GTAWK Guest
    HTML is on
    BBCode is on
    Dentful's code

Geezer_Veazey Guest

I just used my mouse to cut and paste from your signature line to the body of this message and it is worked, so the code is correct. This is a real puzzle. Try putting it into the body of one of your posts and see if it works there.

B62GTAWK Guest

This should work I have got this far before but always had trouble in the signature line.