Thread: New member in the Morrilton area

ravage05 Guest

New member in the Morrilton area

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all. I am new to this site, although I actually discovered caching a few months back. I cached for a few weeks and stopped because I really didn't know anyone else at the time that was into it. Since then I have met a couple of folks that are involved so I am back and plan to stay. Although I don't have ( but would like to have ) the map software for my Garmin Legend I have found that I can have just as much fun with this by entering the coords manually. Maybe one day soon I will be able to go and purchase the map software but right now cannot afford. Hopefully I will see some of you guys around.

THIS IS AWESOME. Another cacher in the Morrilton area, yippee. There's no doubt in my mind you can have just as much fun with the unit you have, actually, you will have MORE fun, on some occasions. Streets is nice to have but it will not make you find a cache any easier, it will only get you to the cache a little faster sometime. Too bad you didn't get to come to the Event in Morrilton, we had a blast. If there is ANYTHING I might help you with, do not hesitate to contact me, if I can't help you, don't worry, I know all the greatest cachers in Arkansas. Again, welcome and it is great to have you. BE SAFE and HAPPY CACHING.

Welcome to GEOCACHING I to am glad to see another cacher in Morrilton and I will enjoy reading your logs . We have lots of caches to get you started . Just as 4wheeling said id there is anything I can do to help just drop me a line and I will do my best to help. Welcome to the sport .
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

ravage05 Guest
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hope to see you around.