Thread: Simple mind, simple toys

Team_Pink Guest

Simple mind, simple toys

We were at this cache, GCHW6F, and in the swag was, what I call, a nurses ink pen. It was an inkpen on a necklace kinda thing. It instantly became our geocaching inkpen. I wear it around my neck when caching in an area that is dense in Park and Grabs (my favorite kind) so we can move and groove. It is a definite must have in a contest.

My daughter, jsgreer1, just bought me a new TUL fine tipped permanent marker. These type writing instruments write on anything, even really damp logs. This particular TUL has a hole in the lid which is perfect for a "nurses pen".

Call me simple!

http://preview.officemax.com/omax/catal ... =cat220010

RugerPilot345 Guest
    If you like those "pocket" and "neck" pens you will love this little geek toy, ,......Zebra Pen F-301 Compact Pen - 0.7mm - Black, I call it my "Pocket Executive Pen".......I love it and carry them everywhere, especially now that I am a Secret Undercover Geocacher, ha ha!!

Joe (RP345)

I've used that type of pen several times while caching, but I don't have one that I always carry. This might be a good item for the Fund Raising Committee to consider...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Might be a thought Wayne.......when my kids were in school the best fund raiser they ever had was selling writing pens.....I would have never guessed it but even two years after the sale people were still asking me for the pens and when I suggested it to the school again they said although it was a great saler and they made lots of money the teachers enjoyed the candy more and so they were selling food instead, ha ha go figure!!

Joe (RP345)

Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    I carry a pencil. I would be neat to see some ArkGeo pencils? (hint, hint)
    List on the thread having to do with fund raising ideas!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen