Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searcy area meet and greet

Searcy area meet and greet

The Searcy area geocachers are planning a meet and greet event on the 29th of September and extend an invitation to everyone to come enjoy a great time. Things are still in the planning stage, but the listing should be up in the next couple of days with more details. Hope to see everyone there.

Wonderful. Another good reason to return to Arkansas. It will be good to see all again..

Flyfishingguide Guest
    It looks like at this time we can make it down for this one. We were wanting to make it back down there and nab a few of them new caches, now we have the chance.

jacksonb Guest
    I would plan to be there except my family will be out of town on vacation that day.

We are planning our second Cache Across America trip from 9/22 to 9/30. Last year we drove 6,600 miles through 17 states out west. This year, the plan calls for 5,200 miles through 27 states, basically north and east of Arkansas. By the time we return home, we hope to have 46 states colored in on our geocache map.

We sure will miss those of you who cannot make it to this super event but for all those who can make it we know you will have a great time.

Bring your most devious cache container and enter the contest. any who enter may donate the cache as door prizes if they would like, not mandatory though.

Here is the link to the event page if you would like to take a look:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...a-ab30670b660c

Bring your GPSr and enter the closest waypoint contest, and bring your good luck and do the poker run.

Show the kids how to use the GPSr and let them find the Kids Cache. Each child will win something.

Hope to see you there

Searcykid[/url]

I've been planning on coming to Searcy for a couple of years now. Now I don't have any excuse not to go. I will probably drive up on Friday morning to do some caching along the way. If there is anything you need help with Friday afternoon or Early Saturday morning just let me know. I would be glad to help any way I can.

Lauri Guest
    I like the idea of driving up on Friday -- any good camping around there?

nonnipoppy Guest
    Man we hate to miss this one but we must be in Dallas on that day. You guys have fun....poppy

chibongo Guest
    I sure would love to try to make this one. I have been trying to plan a caching trip to Searcy for a while.

KD5JNL Guest
    Mr. Smith with the Searcy parks and rec. has given us permisson to tent camp in the park of the event. There are charcoal grills and bathrooms availble but no fire pits allowed. There are no RV hookups near Searcy. If anyone has any questions just shoot me an E-mail. Hope to see everyone there.