Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morrilton Meet and Greet?

Lauri Guest
    Wish I could make it but I'll be in Texarkana for a disc golf tournament (and grabbing a few caches on the way, too! ). Enjoy!

Everything is coming together nicely. The weather should be good for the event, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Please everybody post if you are planning to attend so we can know how many to expect.
    Thanks and We are getting excited
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Didn't think I would be able to make this event because of the Razorback game, but.....it is a 7 pm kickoff so I will be there. Am looking forward to meeting some other Arkansas cachers. See y'all there!

It is the big morning See everybody soon
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

This was a GREAT event! Thanks to everyone who was involved with making it happen!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    This was a GREAT event! Thanks to everyone who was involved with making it happen!

Wayne
    What a great event. We had a great time and even were able to hit a milestone while in town.

I wonder how long it will take AR-HICK and 4WHEELING-1 to read all those automatic notifications from the online log entries that will be made after the caching community had swept through Morriltion. Happy reading!

paris1time

47 teams and indiviuals signed the logbook
    I really had a great time and would like to thank everyone who to the time time come and make this a special day for me.
    I was glad to co host the event and could not have done it without all the help.
    A special thanks to 4wheeling for working with me and doing a great job in making it come together so well. The Conway county cachers who did things to help make it a success. WW9 for his advice and help with many different things that made it work so well.
    The list is to long to mention everyone else.
    To all those that donated items, I thank you and without your participation it would not have been possiable. I would like to also thank everyone who came and had a great time. We couldn't have done it without everyone and I am honored that I was just a part of it.
    THANKS AGAIN
    Thomas A. Edison

5beavers Guest
    what a great event i hope their heads hurt from reading all those logs serves them right for hiding all those evil caches!!

I found a camera case in the stuff from the event. If it is yours please email me and I will try to get it back to you.
    I think it came from west AR.
    Thomas A. Edison

[What a great day. Thanks to everyone that came to our little part of the world, ya'll made AR-HICK and myself feel very special. I have read each and every one of the logs on my caches and some of AR-HICK's, honestly, I wish there were more. Congratulations to EVERYONE that hit a milestone this weekend, there's no way I can remember them all but I do know there were quite a few and I feel honored to have played a small part in making that happen. Thanks again to Mike for putting on one swell of a party.