Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morrilton Meet and Greet?

Morrilton Meet and Greet?

I am thinking of posting a event in Morrilton November 3rd from 10 to 2 in the city park. I want to hear caching (war) stories. A poker run and maybe other gps games. I am thinking of having hot dogs for lunch.
    Does anybody have any suggestions ?
    If you would be interested in having a hot dog and telling stories please post a reply. I would like to have it before it gets to cold. Everybody let me know what you think
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Mike, that is great news. You know I will be there and if there is anythng that I can do, please let me know. Looking forward to it.

cachemates Guest
    Mike, We have been wanting to come to Morrilton anyway, so this event would just be the ticket for us to come. We will be there if at all possible.
    Let us know if we can bring anything.

Yes

I agree, this would be a wonderful venue. Should be available for assistance/help if needed.

Hey, count us in, maybe we can wear the trails out like we did in Searcy

Hot Dog!!!!! Another Arkansas Event!!!!! Or, is it Hot Dogs, that's what we are going to eat? Either way, right now, we plan to happily attend and we will be willing to donate a door prize for this event. Looking forward to it.

Sounds great! I will mark it on the calendar at work tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this event. I'll see what I can get together for donations.

Another Meet and Greet. Sounds like fun. I'm putting it on my calender.
    If it don't snow that day, count me in.

Looks like I'll be around that weekend, so count me in! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I submitted the event. November 3, 2007 Now I had better get busy I may be contact some of you for help and or advice.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison