Thread: New from Russellville

mdlangley Guest

New from Russellville

Hello all,

I am a student at Arkansas Tech University and looking for a hobby. I came upon geocaches while searching for tips on painting ACU digital camo. I thought that it must be a sign and so far it sounds like a great hobby for me as there are quite a few caches within walking/biking distance from my apartment. I do not have a GPS right now but this might just finally give me a good reason to buy one. Anyway, I joined this site to learn a little bit about the process and meet some new people. Thanks,

--Michael

Welcome to the group Michael. There are plenty of caches in the Russellville area for you to find. If you need any help or info this is the place to ask. There are a lot of great folks here that are always willing to share. I live in Russellville also so maybe we will run into each other out on the trails or around town. There is going to be a geocaching event this Saturday in Paris. This is definitely a good way to learn a lot about geocaching and meet all of the other cachers. It should be a great event with a large turnout. Maybe we will see you there.