Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searcy area meet and greet

Now you want me to cache in the DARK, what evil person would place a night cache so close to a event WOODWALKER9

I will be there and I hope all day and part of the night. I will post when as soon as I find out, some of us have to go to work for a living.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

For all those who will be coming into Searcy Friday, some of us are going to meet at Ryan's Restaurant on East Race Street Friday night after the Arkansas Geocachers Association Board Meeting for dinner. The meeting should be over between 7:30p.m. and 8:00p.m. Everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy the fellowship. The restaurant is located on the north side of Race Street just east of the freeway. The coordinates for the parking lot are: N 35° 15.050 W 091° 41.110.

Hope to see you there.

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    Has anyone made any plans to do the night cache Friday night after their meal at Ryans or on Saturday night?

I had thought about going after that one on Friday night. That might be a good one to do as group and give us a chance to walk off some of those extra calories.

Haven't you heard? Ryan's after a board meeting, before a night cache, before an event, does NOT I repeat NOT contain calories.

thank you, you may resume normal activity

Well the big day is tomorrow and I am very excited about the Meet and Greet.

If anyone is wavering because of the early starting hour, please come on any time during the day. We really will be happy for you to come and I know that no one will go away without a little something as a memento of this event.

Even if you don't post that you are coming, come anyway.
    Hope to see you there.

Happy Caching

The family and I would have loved to have made this one but we were unable to for so many different reasons. We hope to next time.

Sounds like you had a great event, but I just noticed people logging pocket caches. I thought we'd left that stuff behind in Texas. Oh, well.

WOW!!!
    What a day we had at the Searcy Event. The weather was gorgeous . the attendance was great, and there were no mishaps (other than Angel06 getting lost for 2 hours), and everyone had a great time. Even Anel06 eventually.

The pictures are posted for all to see and enjoy.

Go to the event website and look at the gallery.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED Prizes. AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR KIND COMMENTS.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

BUT BEFORE THAT, WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE TRAIL.