Thread: New cache series in Glenwood

New cache series in Glenwood

Wow!! I ran to Glenwood Saturday to do a new cache series by the Cachemates called Tool Time. I had done a similar series in Northeast Arkansas that is now archived and I really had a great time with it, so I thought this would surely be fun. Even knowing Jerry's creativity and ingenuity, I certainly wasn't expecting what I found. Not taking anything away from the Northeast Arkansas series because it was extremely fun, Jerry added his special touch to each and every hide that made them very unique. It was hard to decide just which one of the series was my favorite.
    Anyone who has seen an ammo can that Jerry has painted knows just how talented he is, but the last cache in the series has an ammo can that is above and beyond anything Jerry has done before. It is unbelievable.
    This truly is a must do series and I encourage everyone to take the drive to Glenwood and be prepared to be entertained. You will have a ball.

Lauri Guest
    I missed out on this Saturday. I went to Glenwood to do the other existing caches, not knowing about the new series! I was disappointed but it does give me a great excuse to head back to Glenwood soon!

I missed out on this cache series also. I had a family reunion in Murfreesboro so wife and I was going to cache along the way and pick some up in Glenwood. Well I didn't find out till later that my gps's memory was full and that area never loaded up on my gps. Guess that's what I get for waiting till the last minute to load up the coordinates. I hope to get down there sometime soon and find these new caches.

cachemates Guest
    One of the required tool has already come up missing. Luckly I had a replacement. Everything is back in place.