Thread: NWA Meet and Greet

NWA Meet and Greet

We just had an event (GC15JBE) approved for NWA. It will be a small meet and greet at the CiCi's pizza in Rogers on Saturday, Sept 15th. Hope to see some of you there.

*TnT*

drgnfly_d Guest
    We'll be camping in Ione. How often do you have these? It's going to start cooling off, perfect time for hiking and camping!!

This is the first in the area since we moved here in February. (Exluding the ones in Clarksville and Fort Smith) But, we've heard that there may be "some exciting news" revealed Saturday nght.

Hondasrus Guest
    We are looking forward to the meet and greet at CiCis pizza! We are from the Kansas City, MO area but love to cache in NWA and sw Missouri. We love the area. When we started staying in Bentonville, we didn't realize how many caches were right around us, until I started to look closer. Hubby and I have really enjoyed caching in NWA.

kegrif Guest
    My son (csi miami00) and I will be in attendance for the affair. We are excited about geocaching. We only started a few weeks ago, but we enjoy being together, getting some exercise, seeing some beautiful places we had never seen before, and finding treasures (as my daughter calls it).

We have both placed our first cache in the last week. My cache (Chapel Hill) has a FTF prize of dinner at CiCi's for the Meet and Greet.

We will see you on Saturday night.