Thread: New AR geocacher

gpcacher Guest

New AR geocacher

Hello everyone. We just recently moved to Hot Springs from Memphis. My daughter and I did a little geocaching over there. I hope to be able to get her involved a little more so she can get out of the house and away from the video game. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting outside.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Welcome to SW Arkansas and happy caching!! My wife and I live in Arkadelphia and cache strictly for fun and relaxation as time permits. Maybe we will bump into you and your daughter on the caching trail. There are many great folks caching in SW Arkansas!!

Cool!! (RP345)

cachemates Guest
    Welcome to Arkansas and to Hot Springs. We have a few caches in the Hot Springs area, Hope you enjoy geocaching in Arkansas. Welcome to the fourm. Lots of friendly cachers on here. Hope you and your daughter has lots of adventures when it cool up just a bit.

flannelman Guest
    Welcomt to Hot Springs!! I live north ot lake Ouachita. Hope to meet ya on the trails.

gpcacher Guest
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting out and finding some caches. This will be alot better that in a metropolitan city like Memphis.

Lauri Guest
    Welcome! I'm in Hot Springs, too, and discovered the fun of geocaching back last winter. It's addicting and great to do here.