Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The heat!

The weather has been goofy ever since we kicked Pluto out of the solar system. The whole universe is in turmoil!
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Lauri Guest
    <starts looking up caches in Alaska>

What a bunch of weenies! And you call yourselves "geocachers"! It's all in your heads! :P -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Lauri Guest
    I've got several TB's ready to be launched into the world and looks like we may only be in the 90's this weekend (haha) so I'm planning some early Sunday morning caching out in Malvern (will try and get the infamous You Will Get Wet....to do just that!).

kevnjenn Guest
    The high in Cheyenne today will be 85 degrees... I miss Wyoming. Of course, I'm not sure how I would cache in three feet of snow this winter. Always something.

kevnjenn

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri
    I've got several TB's ready to be launched into the world and looks like we may only be in the 90's this weekend (haha) so I'm planning some early Sunday morning caching out in Malvern (will try and get the infamous You Will Get Wet....to do just that!).
    That sounds like fun. I want to grab that cache bad. Wear a hat though. After caching around Glenwood all day Sunday my hair changed color! Seriously. We're going back to Mt. Ida this weekend to do some more caching and swimming at the Charlton Rec Area.

flannelman Guest
    Just go to the gulf coast of Texas to cache. It's still hot but that breeze blowing in fom the gulf is great!! The fishing ain't too bad either!!

kevnjenn Guest
    It's nice out today, hot but low humidity! Maybe I can talk the Mrs. into going tonight...