Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Smith Event

Fort Smith Event

OEnavigator, that sounds great. There are a lot of great caches in the Fort Smith area.
    If at all possible, I will certainly be there. Also, I will contribute a ready made ammo can cache as a door prize.
    Hope to see you there.

Team_Pink Guest
    Geomodel runway walk! Now that's cool! You might want to clarify "strutt your stuff with all your gear"! The first picture that comes to my mind is not for the faint of heart!

I think Fort Smith is going to be too far for us but it sounds like you are in for a great time. Looking forward to hearing about it!

Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy
    Geomodel runway walk! Now that's cool!
    What a great idea! Somebody PLEASE take some pictures!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I will be there to help out where I can. Have a function in Clarksville that evening to attend, but can do most of the day. Will get out to Fort Chaffee to fix/replace some wet and full logs as soon as the ground drys out to make sure they are ready for huntin'!
    For anyone not from the Fort Smith area, the Ben Geren Park is a stones throw from Fort Chaffee. I will also donate some sort of stocked cache container.

flannelman Guest
    OEnavigator has agreed to allow me to host my July Expedition around his event. I only had the one weekend in July that I could host an expedition and it conflicted with this event.

I think what we will do is start caching early in the Fort Smith area and then attend the event. If we still feel like caching after the event then we can go for more.

I'll get some more info for you later.

kittzle Guest
    Sorry to say I will be in Fort Worth that weekend for a bachelorette party and wedding. Hope you all have fun! I want to see pictures too