Thread: A day of Caching!

A day of Caching!

Today I went ot Baxter County this some of the results:
    1. 48 finds personal best.
    2. 2 FTF's
    3 met a muggle and turned her into a cacher (I hope, I had forgotten what it is like on your first find)
    4. made a new friend.
    5. walked 4+ miles
    6. sore feet and legs
    7. 48 logs to write (YUK )
    8. Got to see a couple of sneaky cachers hides.
    9. Had a GREAT time
    10. Beautiful Country

Thanks to Cachcrazies and flyfishing guide on the great caches they are placing. I don't know how anybody elses best day was but I am thankful that I can do something I enjoy and am able to do it.

If you haven't been to that part of Arkansas you need to go, and if you have been there you need to go again, they are still putting out new caches. The JAKES event will be a blast
    AR-HICK
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Mike, you are so right about Baxter County caching. The Cachecrazies and flyingfishingguide have done a wonderful job in placing some well thought-out caches in some marvelous places. I have been itching to get back up that way, but I know it's only a couple more weeks before the Jake's Event, so I am waiting for that weekend. The Jake's Event is always a fun time and Bob and Linda have done an outstanding job every year. The Arkansas geocaching community is very fortunate to have members like these in this area of the state.

Just a little over two weeks and counting. I can hardly wait.

Flyfishingguide Guest
    Glad you had a good time AR-HICK, we had fun putting them out. Great job on 48 finds in a day it appears that you really covered a good portion of Baxter county. Now that all of our's have been found we get to go put out some more yippee. JAKES is just around the corner so I had better get to work.

cachecrazies Guest
    WOW - WTG Mike! 48 in one day is fantastic! We're sure glad you had a good time up here. Wish we could have gotten together but we were otherwise occupied (with what else but caching?). Got a couple in Missouri but no where near your 48 finds!

Looking back at our beginning of geocaching, it's hard to believe that we have that many caches in our area now. When we started there were 3 in probably a 50 mile radius! Looking now at L.R., Clarksville, Searcy & Russellville it is totally unbelievable! And wonderful!

Be patient WW - this week and next week are bringing LOTS more to find! Mr. Crazy & Mr. flyfishingguide were out today and placed 10 more new ones. And plans are still in the works for more next week! We're going to keep all of you busy up here for the whole weekend!