Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New cool GSAK macro for stats

Team_Pink Guest

New cool GSAK macro for stats

It's new to me anyway! Here is the link to my profile where I just used it.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?g...b-e75817cfd43b

You have to be running the latest version of GSAK. Here is more info if you are interested.

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=e4...=0&#entry26212

That is awesome! Do you have to update it yourself or is it automatic? Wow, she of the technically disabled, mutters. Wow.

I was just looking at a site called "It's Not About the Numbers" yesterday. This is just as good, if not better.

The thing I really like about these kinds of tools is that it brings certain special caches back to my memory. I just love looking through all the statistics. Thanks for letting us know about this part of GSAK!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Team_Pink Guest
    Topkitty, you have to manually update your profile with the HTML code. It's not that difficult after you get a few reps under your belt. You use the browser to show the code, select it all, copy it, go to GC.com to your profile and paste it in the appropriate box.

Oh, poor innocent man who has no clue just exactly how pathetically techno- challenged this tk is! Notice I haven't yet tackled trying to put it on there at all yet? Hmmm, could be a reason?

Have you heard of edline.com? Well, every year it seems we keep getting a new "person in charge of that elementary school techno helper sort" and they have my name tattooed on their forehead.

Team_Pink Guest
    Ark DOE has purchased Pentamation's gradebook (APSCN). It's called Teacher Access Center and Home Access Center TAC/HAC for short. We are part of the pilot with several other schools and from what I have seen so far it is nice (and free!)

If you want, I'll write up a how-to for the stats generator. I hope your not in a hurry though. You know what starts soon and the the you know who's will be coming back even sooner. Lots of stuff to do and short time to do it.

I really appreciate it that! Just know that I follow written directions well, but it seems that a lot of the tech folks around here can hear it once and it is engraved in their brain and I just can't make things go that way. Dial-up at home doesn't help either.

They are supposed to be getting us "junk drives" this year. HA We will see what bad thing I can make happen with that little jewel.

Thanks, tech, you're a gentleman and a scholar!

BTW, 45 more!

Beth
    >^..^<

Team_Pink Guest
    Jump drives are to flash drives as band-aides are to adhesive bandages. If you want to impress the tech coords, call them flash drives!

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    They are supposed to be getting us "junk drives" this year.
    Whenever I get a new computer I always pull out the hard drive before scrapping the old one. I've got 3 or 4 "junk drives" and you are welcome to one of them.

Geezer

SO jump/junk is the same as a flash?