Thread: Geocaching featured in Weekend Section of Democrat-Gazette

maumellean Guest

Geocaching featured in Weekend Section of Democrat-Gazette

In case you haven't seen it, there is a wonderful article featuring geocaching in Arkansas that is the feature article of the weekend section today. A big thanks should go out to Jim Sick, Beth Daniels, Pat Vaughn, and others for their awesome contributions in getting the word out about geocaching. It is articles such as this that will continue to help this hobby grow.

Team_Pink Guest

I've been out of state all week on business and just got home. I had not looked at today's paper, so thanks for providing the link, Tech Guy! Great article! And thanks to all involved! GREAT JOB !!! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I just finished looking at the articles that go with this post and one other one that mentions the newspaper coverage for Geocaching. I noticed that woodwalker9 was in photos for both articles. What a great ambassador for geocaching and board member!

bronco2 Guest
    I am so glad to see geocaching in the news and telling everyone what great fun it is! I hope this will encourage more people to become cachers!

Re: Geocaching featured in Weekend Section of Democrat-Gazet

Quote Originally Posted by maumellean
    A big thanks should go out to Jim Sick, Beth Daniels, Pat Vaughn, and others for their awesome contributions in getting the word out about geocaching.
    For those of you who don't recognize the names above, you might better know them by their ArkGeo usernames: sayitagain, topkitty98, and woodwalker9. Great job!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile