Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW SERIES OF CACHES - ASKING FOR YOUR HELP!

Here's the link to the inaugural CAA cache: CAA I-40/169 - Remington Park

Way to go!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

SHE? She? she? Do you have information that we don't? Inquiring minds want to know........poppy

Just a gut feeling is all - in fact, I heard that it was that topkitty chick. HAHA, someone forgot to tell me, though!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxCacher
    Would like to welcome the new dedicated local Volunteer Reviewer “”Chuck Walla “” to the great state of Arkansas.

She has lots of hides and finds and it up to speed on all Park policies for cache placement including the new policy for national forest.

After a long process the right person was found for the ( sometimes thankless job ) of being a volunteer reviewer that the state can be proud of. She will be keeping her real login name anonymous, please respect that and let her do the job.

Happy Trails

Max Cacher
    poppy, this may have been a diversionary tactic to throw everyone off, but this why I've always thought Chuck Walla was a "she".

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxCacher
    Would like to welcome the new dedicated local Volunteer Reviewer “”Chuck Walla “” to the great state of Arkansas.

She has lots of hides and finds and it up to speed on all Park policies for cache placement including the new policy for national forest.

After a long process the right person was found for the ( sometimes thankless job ) of being a volunteer reviewer that the state can be proud of. She will be keeping her real login name anonymous, please respect that and let her do the job.

Happy Trails

Max Cacher
    poppy, this may have been a diversionary tactic to throw everyone off, but this why I've always thought Chuck Walla was a "she".

Ahhhh So. I guess that I missed this post. I was just wondering where Beth got this info. Now I be knowing. Thanks WW9.......poppy

WOW Beth!!!!!

The listing looks fantastic! I'm sure with your guidance the entire series will be great. Is it just going to be along I-40 or are the spurs included?

CONGRATULATIONS BETH !!!! on launching this new cache series!

And existing caches to be added to this series, as well as new ones. All the owner of an existing cache has to do is edit their listing to change the name to meet the CAA format and add the information in the description about the series and -- BINGO !!! -- their cache will be part of the new series. EASY! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    I have added a bookmark list.
    Where's the bookmark list? I checked the cache page and didn't see it listed on the right side where bookmark lists normally show up. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

nonnipoppy Guest
    Nice Job Beth...and a great idea I might add. Congratulations on the inaugural cache, we will be looking for lots more........poppy

I will bet I didn't check the appropriate box for the bookmark list to go public. It shows up on my cache page, but the banner doesn't and woodwalker says it does on his computer. Go figure? So I'll go back and edit the bookmarks.

Yes, OENavigator, I have bookmarks made for I 40, 30, 440, want 540, 55, and 430 added! I just ran out of time. Anyone who wants to take care of the bookmarks for 540 or 55 may really be better off than I am because I am not familiar with either of them.

GO FOR IT!

Okay, I think I have the bookmark thing fixed. Yeah!