Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW SERIES OF CACHES - ASKING FOR YOUR HELP!

flannelman Guest
    SOunds great to me!! I could take a couple along I-30, @ 70W and maybe JJ's truck stop, and @270 in the Malvern area. I don't live real close to those areas but I pass by those places often, sometimes twice a day!!

Okay, one more name idea -

How about LTL - Arkansas Style

Ties us into the Tennessee series, so keyword searches would pull us up as well as searches for Arkansas.

??? I am placing today and will have the pages ready to submit --

I think I like "Caching Across Arkansas (CAA)", since it seems to describe the concept well...

Do you all think there should be any guidelines for cachers who would like to participate? I'm sure there would be some caches at rest stops, scenic overlooks, etc.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Cache Naturally
    Cache the Natural State

My first choice is "Exit Arkansas" and my second choice would be "Cashing Across Arkansas", but what do I know I'm just a HICK from Arkansas.

I agree that the caches should be placed withih .5 miles of an exit and it would be nice if they started with the same name. That would make it easier for a keyword search (what ever that is, I have never done it). Do we want to tie in with Tennesse caches
    I know nothing of TN caches cause I can't find my way out of Arkansas.

I do think it is a great idea and I am all for it I will contiue to see what everyone else thinks.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

bronco2 Guest
    I think it's a great idea. I love "Exit Arkansas"!!. I think that would be great fun. I would love to place some in Beebe, since I'm up that way quite often to see my niece.

We'll be watching to see what the others think about it before we decide on where to place them.

Allrighty, then!

I have submitted the first new one for review! From the majority opinion, I called it CAA I-40/169 etc. etc. and put in several of the other phrases discussed in the description.

Enjoy and thanks for the help, ya'll!

Already approved! Man, she's speedy!

I have added a bookmark list. If you want to be bookmarked into any of the interstate series and I don't notice your listing, holler at me and I'll take care of it. Thanks!

B >^..^<

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    Already approved! Man, she's speedy!

B >^..^<
    SHE? She? she? Do you have information that we don't? Inquiring minds want to know........poppy

Beth, Congratulations on being the first to publish one of the new CAA caches. You did a great job on the description and I am excited about seeing this new series take off. Thank you for all your hard work in getting this project off the ground. You did good.