Thread: Happy Anniversity

Happy Anniversity

A HUGE congratulations to that great caching team from Southwest Arkansas, Jerry and Bonnie the Cachemates on their 43rd anniversity. WoW!! That is truly FANTASTIC.

Congradulations, 43 years thats a long time, if I say much more I might make ya'll feel old and ya'll ain't old.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations Jerry & Bonnie on your 43rd anniversary! Way to go! May you have another great 43 ahead of you! And that's a lot of caches in all those years!

Congratulations Cachemates on your 43rd anniversary. I remember my wife and my 43rd, 6 years ago.
    No you don't have to be old to celebrate 43 years together or 49 and it keeps you young when you do things together such as geocaching.
    Getting out on the trail, getting pleanty of healthy exercise, keeping your mind active makes 4 DECADES PLUS not seem so long.
    But putting it in Decades does kind of make it sound like a long time.

flannelman Guest
    Congratulations you guys!!! I hope my wife will put up with me for that long!

Team_Pink Guest
    Happy Belated 43rd Anniversary. I'll leave it at that!

Oh my word! You must have gotten married as verrrrrry young children! Gracious sake, congratulations!

RugerPilot345 Guest
    WOW congrats to the great pair of Jerry and Bonnie......43 years, WOW I was only ........years old....ha ha just kidding you guys are the greatest!!

Cool!!

P.S. I'm back!!

cachemates Guest
    Thanks everyone. I hope we have many more years to go. Maybe geocaching will keep us active.