Thread: WOODWALKER FOR MAYOR!

WOODWALKER FOR MAYOR!

I would like to nominate WW9 for mayor of Searcy . He is great and a wonderful host to all of the cachers who came to visit his wonderful town . I could ramble on forever on what a special person and a great ambassador he is for geocaching. He has inspired a lot of cachers to place caches and he just gives you a good felling about geocaching. If you know him you already know all these things. I just feel honored that I can call him a friend .
    Pat, Thanks again for everything that you do.

AR-HICK
    mike beavers
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

We second the nomination for Woodwalker for Mayor of Searcy. Will the duties of a mayoralship interfere with his geocaching time?
    Regardless, Searcy citizens would be under great leadership.

flannelman Guest
    Let me throw my vote in to!! Pat has done a great job helping other cachers out and he has really helped me out a lot with my expeditions and the recent breakfast event.

Thanks Pat.

Team_Pink Guest
    Mayor? I'm thinking president!

Either way, you got my vote big guy!

cachemates Guest
    If we lived in Searcy we would certainly vote for woodwalker for Mayor. We would even stand on the street corner and hold one of those big signs. If not Mayor, Maybe we could have a street named after him.
    I too consider Pat my good friend. He is a great guy.

cachecrazies Guest
    I guess that Pat had better run for something because he's got a unanimous vote on this site!

Pat is everybodys "friend" And we all love him!

Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy
    Mayor? I'm thinking president!
    Now Pat is someone I would vote for President!

Woodwalker 4 President in '08