Thread: Caching in Alberta

DAFT Guest

Caching in Alberta

We met some of you at the Clarksville Event and the Burns Park Event earlier this year. Since then we have traveled to Alberta, Canada, to the Calgary Stampede. (If you remember, we travel by motorhome...actually live in it fulltime.) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we did some caching there, but had a pretty bad mishap. Alice Faye (The AF of DAFT) fell while looking for a cache and broke her upper left arm. So, we are now headed back to Little Rock to see her orthopedic doctor. Maybe we will do some caching around central Arkansas while she recovers. You all be careful out there!

DAFT, I'm so sorry to hear about AF's accident. I hope she is doing well and we pray for a full and speedy recovery.

nonnipoppy Guest
    We are sorry to hear about the mishap. We hope AF will soon be healing well and has not lost her zeal for caching.....poppy

Tell AF that we are praying for her quick recovery and please keep us updated on her progress!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Goodness. Tell your partner to heal fast. We're hoping for a speedy recovery. Reid