Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salutes for returning RugerPilot345

Q Guest

Salutes for returning RugerPilot345

RugerPilot345 should be returning to the good ole America later this week. Hope I am not premature with nods of appreciation and salute for his service in Kuwait for the last many months.

Welcome to him, and any others that read here, with honor and respect for giving up all you have in this service. God bless America..... and you.

Keep praying for the many others still over there.

Salutes for returning RugerPilot345

Welcome Back, RugerPilot345. and thank you for your service to our country.
    A good way to get back into geocaching here in the Good Ole USA would be to attend the Flannelman Breakfast Meet and greet here in Searcy on Sat. June 30th. Everyone would like to meet you and shake your hand and give you about a hundred cache choices here in the White County area close to Searcy. 7:30 AM at Ryans in Searcy, Sat. June 30th, 2007

To echo others, I too want to welcome RugerPilot345 back. You have been in our prayers and we continue to pray for all our service personnel around the world. We THANK YOU for your service to our country and I hope I get the opportunity to meet you very soon and thank you personally.
    Also, we have another service member and fellow cacher who has just returned after serving overseas. Bebopishere , from Sherwood, is now back and has announced that he hopes to attend flannelman's event in Searcy. It will be great to see Rex again and I hope everyone has the opportunity to come out and meet one of our great American heroes.

RugerPilot345

I would also like to welcome Bebopishere back home and give hime a great big THANK YOU for his service to our country.
    I hope BEBOPISHERE for the flannelmans event at Ryans on June 30th, although I want be there. I have a family reunion in Indianapolis, Indiana that day.
    Maybe I will get to meet you on the trail.

Major thanks to both you guys from our family!

I saw the coolest thing this morning - an Air Force guy in a flight suit had held the door open for me at the post office. I thanked him and thanked him for his service. When he was leaving, an elderly lady was coming in - he held the door for her and she thanked him, then stopped and thanked him PROFUSELY for his service to our country and told him she was proud of him and to please also thank his family.

Makes you proud to be an American (and to live in Jacksonville and be able to see this happening!)

nonnipoppy Guest
    Our hat is off to all who serve our country but we especially welcome you two back to wonderful Arkansas with reverance in our hearts for what you have done. May God look after all who have served, are now serving, or are headed to serve in harm's way.

kevnjenn Guest
    Welcome home, guys!

RugerPilot345 Guest
    WOW folks thank you.......I have been traveling back across the pond coming this way and what a great surprise to sign on and find this great note wishing me and all the deployed persons a big thank you from the Geocaching Community.

It is great to be home in good ole Arkansas.....WOW it is so green and beautiful. Floated the beautiful Caddo River this weekend with my wife, the dogs and some friends and what a great way to get back to living the dream back home again.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and all the show of support that everyone has given me these past 15 months while I was deployed. Please keep my son in your thoughts and prayers as he is still in harms way in Baghdad and will not be home until mid-SEP 07......!! I wish it was me still there and my boy back home.

Thanks to everyone and I hope to bump into each and every one of you when I get back out on the geocaching trail in this great state.

Cool!!