Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flannelman's June Expedition

Im sorry to say I cannot make it to this event. I really was looking forward to it but I found out our family reunion is going to be held that day in Indianapolis, IN.
    I also intended to try to begin hiding caches for this event but I have been busy the last few weeks with a critical ill brother and he passed away on May 26th and that has fouled up any enjoyable time geocaching.
    Will try to get back geocaching after the first of July

cachecrazies Guest
    We are so sorry and send our reguards to your family searcykid. It is so hard to lose a loved one.

We were hoping to see you again but we shall meet again at another time.

Searcykid, I want to add my condolences to you and your family. My prayers are with you all.

That goes for us, too, searcykid. Our prayers are with your family.

Flannelman, how long do you expect the event to last?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

frojiles Guest
    well searcykid sorry to hear about ur loss. i wish i could be there but io haveto work. we r working on getting several new caches out in the area so ya'll will have alot of caches to pick up while visiting our beautiful area.

My wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers searcykid. The loss of a loved one can be devastating and we pray that the Lord will give you and your family peace. Cya on the trail.

flannelman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    That goes for us, too, searcykid. Our prayers are with your family.

Flannelman, how long do you expect the event to last?

The actual event won't last too long. It depends on how long everyone wants to visit and share coins and bugs. The cache expedition that will follow will most likely last late into the day. It is a come and go as you please kind of thing so you can go when you are ready. What we have done on past expeditions is to search for caches till everyone decides they have had enough. Last month at Russellville, Woodwalker, AR-HICK and I cached till almost 8pm. Cachemates left about 4. It's really up to you. There are no real goals for the day other than to have as much fun as possible while caching with friends.

Hope this helps.

flannelman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by searcykid
    Im sorry to say I cannot make it to this event. I really was looking forward to it but I found out our family reunion is going to be held that day in Indianapolis, IN.
    I also intended to try to begin hiding caches for this event but I have been busy the last few weeks with a critical ill brother and he passed away on May 26th and that has fouled up any enjoyable time geocaching.
    Will try to get back geocaching after the first of July

Don't feel pressured to hide anything unless you really want to. I know what it is like to lose someone close to me. I lost my Dad 3 years ago this August and had a difficult time dealing with it. Please accept mu condolences for your loss. May God give you strength and hope at this dark time.

JAYdotTEEdot Guest
    This could be a good first time for me. I'll see how my work schedule ends up.

flannelman Guest
    I posted some notes on the cache page about the event so you might want to check it out. I'm looking forward to it!!!