Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flannelman's June Expedition

flannelman Guest

Flannelman's June Expedition

Come one, come all to Flannelman's June Expedition!!!

We are going to Searcy this month. I'm looking at one of two Saturdays, June 23 or 30. Just after the first day of summer.

We will meet at Ryan's for breakfast at 7:30 and have a meet and greet event. Then all who are interested are invited to cache as a group through Searcy. We had a great time last month on Russellville. The caches were challenging and very interesting. I'm sure the Searcy caches will be as well.

I'll get some more info out there soon.

Well, bummer. Heading to Colorado the 20th. Back in October to catch you then. Have fun in WW9 conutry!

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it this time or not. My anniversary is the 24th so that will probably mean I will be out of town that weekend and have to work the next weekend. I will see what I can work out because I have been wanting to go caching in Searcy for quite some time now.

flannelman Guest
    Well we could go the Saturday before Father's day. I just want to be able to get the event posted this time so I'll need 2 weeks advance notice to post it.

Let me know what ya think.

Wow flannelman! Searcy is really honored and happy that your June expedition will be held here. I think we have some really good caches and the local cachers have committed to placing a few more before the day of your event. If there is anything that we can do on this end to add to the success of this event please don't hesitate to let me know and a HUGE Searcy welcome to everyone

cachemates Guest
    We will be looking forward to the Searcy edition of Flannelman's Hiking Expedition. There are a lot of caches in Searcy we have not found. You have picked another great hot spot for some really good caches.

flannelman Guest
    OK I'm gonna post a meet and greet event on GC.com for the 30th, the last Saturday in June. We will meet at Ryan's for breakfast at 7:30 and hang out for about an hour to talk then head out to cache.

Last time we carpooled while caching to save on gas so ya might want to keep that in mind. Also expect to stop for lunch somewhere. We will decide where when we meet.

I hope to see you all there. If you haven't made it out to one of these expeditions you are really missing out on a good time!!

Quote Originally Posted by flannelman
    If you haven't made it out to one of these expeditions you are really missing out on a good time!!
    Will, you are so right. Last month we had a great time hunting some of the fantastic Russellville/Dardanelle caches. I hope everyone has as much fun in Searcy on the 30th. See you there.

KD5JNL Guest
    I hope everyone has a good time while in Searcy. I'm going to be working that day but I'll try and get a few new caches out for everyone to find. Be sure and bring tick spray, they seem to be bad this year. Happy caching to all!

flannelman Guest
    Well I got the event posted!! You can look it up at GC13B3G. I've got some coins and bugs to drop in there for everyone to log if they want to.