Thread: Military Geocachers

HercRx Guest

Military Geocachers

I'm just curious to know.....How many military geocachers do we have here? I got introduced to caching through the military and have enjoyed logging caches worldwide during my travels. What are some of the interesting places you have cached?

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Military geocacher checking in.......presently assigned in Northern Kuwait and have a cache setup on my camp......living large in country and sooooooo ready to get back to the good ole USA (Arkansas)......HOOAH!!

Cool!! (AKA RP345)

kevnjenn Guest

Air Force Cacher

Another military cacher here, just back from Iraq. Loved the combat caching, but glad to be back here caching with the kids. Hero's Cache is my favorite so far, a cache in Baghdad dedicated to the first Medal of Honor recipient of the War on Terror.

Kevin
    kevnjenn

frojiles Guest

Re: Air Force Cacher

Quote Originally Posted by kevnjenn
    Another military cacher here, just back from Iraq. Loved the combat caching, but glad to be back here caching with the kids. Hero's Cache is my favorite so far, a cache in Baghdad dedicated to the first Medal of Honor recipient of the War on Terror.

Kevin
    kevnjenn
    i respect all of ya'll keep serving our country the very best that u can i think i might just make a cache here in searcy dedicated to u guys.

frojiles(kevin ray)

HercRx Guest
    Good to hear there are a few more military geocachers here. I'm supposed to go over again in December but right now I have a military geocoin that needs to move onto another traveling geocacher. If you know of someone, please let me know so I can hand to hand transfer.

We should all go caching some time!

HercRX

kevnjenn Guest
    HercRx,
    I can give you a couple of names if you want, but best bet would be to post a note in some of the caches in the AOR and see who responds to you. I responded to several such requests while deployed and got several TBs and geocoins sent to me.