Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: meet and greet

naturalcachers Guest

meet and greet

What are the chances of another central AR meet and greet? I've been caching for a couple of years now and would love to get to put faces to the names. Unsure how to start organizing one but would definitely help.

If you have an idea of a good place I'll help youget it together. Just let me know.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Sylamore Guest
    Same here.... I'm new to this but will help anyway I can.

Lauri Guest
    Let's do it!

This is a great idea. I hope it gets organized and I will be glad to donate a fully stocked ammo can cache to be given away as a door prize. PM me if I can help in any other way.

Sylamore Guest
    Could someone give me an idea on how many people might be there?? I would be more than happy to try to find a place for this to take place. Is this just for Central AR folks, or do we want to invite everybody in AR and the fringes?? Questions, questions, questions. Just trying to pan out some ideas and thoughts from other events I've helped plan.

flannelman Guest
    Usually when there is an event, even a regional one, there tends to be a large group of cachers from all over the state in attendance. Sometimes we even have out of state cachers come to events. So plan for quite a few I'd say.

naturalcachers Guest
    I say locate it in central Ark. this spring but post it on Ark. Geo. and geocaching.com., would love to show off Arkansas and its excellent caching. Sylamore has event experience, we will definitely need prizes - very generous offer Woodwalker. We'll get this done for sure. Very excited about the interest, keep the ideas coming!

flannelman Guest
    When ya get it organized I'll kick in a stocked ammo can or a special cammo cache container. Hope ya get it going!!

icetoad Guest

How about a temporary cache day around pinnacle peak...

Somebody can put a cache up on Pinnacle for the youngsters and healthy peeps, we can hide cache's all over the paths at the park and meet for a monster bring yer own picnic...

just a thought from the nuguy.