Thread: Greetings

Greetings

This is my first ever post. Ever. On any website! My family and I have only been geocaching for a little while and we're hopelessly addicted.

Welcome to our little corner of the web. If you ever need any info or other help in any way don't hesitate to ask. There are lots of fine folks around here that are always willing to answer your questions. Good luck with your caching. You should try to make a trip up to the Clarksville-Russellville area sometime. There are enough caches to keep you busy for a week or more.

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us. Don't be scared to ask questions. ArkGeo is a great resource for new cachers in Arkansas and I agree that the folks around here are very helpful and friendly!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I"m going to Russellville this Friday(5/11). I'm going to try to do the main street cache.It looks like a lot of fun. It's hard to try and decide which ones to choose. Your right, there are a bunch! If you know of any can't miss caches please let me know. I'll only be there for the day and it will be awhile before I can get back.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Welcome to the wonderful world of geocaching and life on the web......enjoy and have fun!!

Cool!!

new name

hated the old name so I finally broke down and dumped it. just thought I'd sign on and say still the same crew with a different name

RugerPilot345 Guest
    well glad you have one you like now....welcome back again, ha ha!!

Cool!!