Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming Soon!! Flannelman's May expedition.

flannelman Guest
    Well there will be no event cache for this. I thought it only had to be posted for 1 week but it is 2 weeks instead. So well just meet at Ryan's at 7:30 and stay for about an hour, or till everyone is ready, then go caching. Cya there.

flannelman Guest
    Ok, don't forget to meet at Ryan's Saturday morning at 7:30 for breakfast. Even though I didn't get the event posted in time we will still get togather and have fun.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Sorry we can't make this one Will and gang. Our German GeoFriend Geopirat will be in Clarksville to cache before we leave Sunday morning to Geowoodstock 5. We will try next month.....poppy

flannelman Guest
    Have fun Max!! We'll see ya next time. Be sure to let us know how your friend likes caching in the states!!

I made a late descision to show up and was not disappointed. I had a great time caching with Cachemates, Woodwalker9 and Flannelman. Good folks good caches and good times, what more is life about. Thanks for the tour of Russellville, did I mention I had a great time? My arm is sore from "Summer dreams- do not find this cache". Thanks
    AR-HICK
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

flannelman Guest
    We had a great time caching around Russellville. It was nice to get togather for breakfast on such a beautiful morning and visit for a while before heading out to cache. Thanks to everyone who showed up and to those that helped gather info for me prior to the expedition. I think everyone had a great time searching for the many great caches in the area. I know I sure did!!

I'm already looking forward to the June expedition. Hope you can make it out.

I think we had almost as much fun as you guys did reading the cache logs as they came in on email. We REALLY appreciate the fact that everyone took the time to write a few sentences about every find.

Glad you all had such a great time.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

cachemates Guest
    We had a great time on flannelman's hiking expedition Saturday. I can't believe we got there before Ryan's even opened. I know it was hard for Groovy chick to get up that early but she was there with her dad, I'd rather be hiking.

After breakfast Ar-Hick, and woodwalker9 rode together, with flannelman riding with us. We found some very nice caches and had tons of fun doing it. flannelman's eyes would light up like christmas lights at some of the caches we found. You could see the wheels working in his head. He has enough new idea's for caches, there is no telling what he will come up with. I can't wait to see them.

One thing that made it such a fun day was the great quality creative caches we had to find, The other thing was the good friends we were with.
    It was a good day for us.
    Thanks flannelman for another one of you fun expeditions.

What a great time we all had Saturday. Flannelman you did a great job in picking Russellville for the May expedition. There are lots of very good, very creative hides in fantastic areas. I really appreciate all the cache owners who worked so hard to place so many quality caches.
    One of the best things to me about geocaching is the friends I've made along the way. We had a great time hunting caches, but also laughing, telling stories, and visiting.
    Thanks to flannelman and all involved in putting this together. I look forward to your next expedition.