Thread: Breckenridge, CO Hotel Recommendations!!

RugerPilot345 Guest

Breckenridge, CO Hotel Recommendations!!

Hey gang I know some of you have been to Breckenridge, CO skiing before, so let me here from you!!

I am planning a ski trip to Breckenridge for the family after my return from the desert in JAN 2008. We have never been there but have skied all over New Mexico and Colorado but the crew wants to go there....sooooo we go there, ha ha!!

I am coming to you folks to be my experts to help me with recommendations of great places to stay at in and around Breckenridge and bad places to look out for.

We would like to stay very close to the slopes, walking distance to town and restaurants and shops. Give me your thoughts, ideas and suggestions!!

Thanks in advance.....and yes I have surfed it all on the web just looking for some first hand experience now!!

Cool!! (AKA RP345)

Colorado

Good evening. Might try the Colorado Geocaching site; www.geocachingcolo.com. Most of the folks there are pleasant. I don't know about their knowledge of Breckenridge, but post the question on their forum. Couldn't hurt.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Thank you for the suggestion, I guess all great geocachers think alike, I am already on it and posted, ha ha!!

Thanks again,

Cool!!