Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First day of Geocaching.

Threeamigos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-HICK
    The first cache I looked for I didn't find, Stick to large caches for a little while. Look for things that are not normal, pile of sticks, rocks stacked funny, maybe a peice of bark placed in a not so natural way. It only takes a short time to start noticing these things. Start with easy caches difficulty 1-2 and a terrian 1-2 maybe 3.
    Burns park has several of these, and your little one will love them. Be sure to bring trade items.
    Also a copy of the cache page with the past logs sometimes hold a clue, and don't forget the hint. Sometimes you have to find the cache before the hint makes sense.
    You should find it on your next outing.

HAPPY CACHING!
    Thanks for the encouragement AR-HICK

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Hey 3, my nickname is Cool!!.....but my username is RugerPilot345 so I have gotten in a habit of signing my entries as Cool!! and then AKA RP345 as a way to reply to me.......a.k.a. also known as
    author pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, noms de plume, maiden names... etc.

Oh well it does mean anything about a cache sorry for the confusion!!

Cool!! (AKA RP345)

Threeamigos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerPilot345
    Hey 3, my nickname is Cool!!.....but my username is RugerPilot345 so I have gotten in a habit of signing my entries as Cool!! and then AKA RP345 as a way to reply to me.......a.k.a. also known as
    author pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, noms de plume, maiden names... etc.

Oh well it does mean anything about a cache sorry for the confusion!!

Cool!! (AKA RP345)
    OH!...LOL... I should have seen that!

RugerPilot345 Guest
    cool, the good news is my cache over here in Kuwait got found again yesterday, yeah!! ha ha!!

Cool!! (AKA RP345)

P.S. now you know, ha ha!!

flannelman Guest
    Don't feel too bad about not finding that one. It is a little tough. I had my 2 older kids with me and a hiking buddy and it took all of a little while to find that cache. It is pretty well hidden. Another way to get into the game is to go with some other cachers and see what they do. Sometimes it is easier with a few more eyes. I always look at as jow would I hide a cache in this area.

If you are in the Hot Springs area and want to go caching shoot me an email and I'll go with ya.

See ya on the trails!!