ark - alabama event - are there problems?
This event is almost here , and unless I'm missing one, there are only 14 positive responders , not all those certain . I'm not sponsoring this event , but if I were I'd be a little nervous . We have been asked for suggestions ; so far there has'nt been a lot of input .
There have been 177 hits on the event from this site , so it has been looked over. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun ; I have not discussed this with Nature Fish ; I am concerned and wonder what's happening . Sadly , once again , all I have is questions and no answers .
If you are not planning to attend would you mind supplying some comments:
1. It's unlikely I could ever make a week - end event ?
2. March is too cold for a campout ?
3. I don't like camping .?
4. There were no rooms available.
5. Too costly ?
6. Not enough details published about the event?
7. Too close to spring break and we already had plans?
8. I saw that grandkid38 is attending and he's too ugly to be around.
9. Too many details published.
10. I don't like Petit Jean area.
11. And many other reasons , comments, are possible..all of us that will have or have had events learn from your input.