A Big, Giant, Humongous, Gigahugic Thanks
Greetings fellow cachers. Had to join up, even though my home coordinates will point you to Panama City, FL, just to pass on my gratitude. I've been in town the last 2 days for business, but did manage to squeeze in some time for my addiction...I meant hobby, no really, I can quite any time I want. I want you all to know a few things from my perspective:
1. There are less than 65 caches within 34 miles of my house. Blame part of this on the fact that I live within 2 blocks of the beach meaning that starting from my house, pretty much the entire Southern hemisphere is saltwater.
2. A lot of my trips this year have centered around Nashville, TN, or as I like to lovingly refer to it as "WalMart Parking Lot and/or similarly hidden Micro-Ville". Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy a micro, if it brings me to a site more enjoyable than a light pole with a giant "You are parked in J-8" sign affixed to it.
3. Burns Park, Little Rock, has got to be one of the top 5 parks for general public use in the nation. What don't they offer, and on a grand scale at that, there? I have a suggestion, although some of you locals will probably reply and let me know that they do, I just missed them. My suggestion would be to add an RC airfield and RC tracks for street cars and then off road RC vehicles.
4. The 13 caches I found during my 6.5 hour searching spree over 2 days were absolutely the best quality, most fun, well thought out and placed, that I've experienced so far.
5. I hope that all of you are very, very, very gratefull to TPTB and others involved that are responsible for giving you folks such wonderful natural areas to enjoy on a daily basis.
Sorry to be so long-winded, but I just had to let all of you to know how impressed and greatful I am to experience a small glimpse of what Arkansas caching has to offer. If anybody ends up in the NW FL or anywhere in FL for that matter, get in touch and I'd be happy to show any of you around. You can also visit us at:
Thanks again and Happy Caching!!!!!!!!! 8)