Top 10 Signs You're Having a Great Geocaching Day
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU’RE HAVING A GREAT GEOCACHING DAY
10. Just as you’re finishing breakfast at Luby’s, a new cache publishes 500’
9. A policeman sees you searching in the bushes, and stops to give you a hint.
8. You discover the oldest unfound puzzle cache “Unrest” purely by
accident…… and brag about it on Facebook.
7. Your Delorme GPS goes a full day of caching on only one set of batteries.
6. You actually find a smartphone hide at the posted co-ordinates.
5. That Texas LOTTO ticket you snagged in a cache……pays off big time.
4. Your new girlfriend has a travel bug tattoo that she just can’t wait to show you.
3. A tree containing a 5/5 difficulty cache falls directly in front of you, making it an easy 1/1 find. ….When the tree fell…..….it didn’t make a sound.
2. Who would have ever guessed that Pamela Anderson geo-caches?
1. Turns out that FTF you scored in the morning was the “second” best way to
start the day.
Our thanks to Team Oxford from the To Fill On Mockingbird event in Texas.