Top Ten Things We've All Learned from Geocaching
10. When approaching a lamposter in your car, always make sure the cache ends up on your passenger's side.
9. No matter what anyone tells you, your GPS unit will NOT float.
8. Restroom facilities are commonly referred to as "trees".
7. Sometimes, snakes aren't more afraid of you than you are of them.
6. A 1/1 difficulty cache, hidden by a newbie, is an automatic DNF.
5. Your hiking stick was NOT designed to pole vault you over a creek.
4. Geocachers never get lost, but they may become "directionally challenged" for short periods of time.
3. You cannot explain geocaching to a skunk.
2. Wearing a t-shirt with your geo nickname on it makes it easier to identify the body.
1. DEET can be a powerful aphrodisiac.
Thanks to Team Oxford of Texas geocaching fame.