There was a site hack attempt today that partially succeeded.
It occured sometime before 7pm. I've "de-hacked" the site, and I'm working on blocking the sql-injection technique that was attempted.
Nothing was lost except the co-admin accounts. I removed all admin accounts as part of the cleanup just in case they had been compromised, and will re-create them asap.
I was so busy tracing the attempt and making sure I'd cleaned up any remains of the attempt to notice that the blocks at the left had been turned off. I've turned them back on, but if anyone notices anything missing, please let me know.