Board Elections - 2008
Nominations for Board positions from the general membership are now open. Nominations may be sent by Private Message to the chair of the Election Committee (AR-HICK) or to any Board member. Please read this before submitting your nomination:
* Any Active member may submit nominations.
* Any individual that is nominated by at least two Active members will become a candidate, if willing.
* To be eligible, nominees must be 1) an Active member (must have logged in to the ArkGeo website within the past year) and 2) a Voting member (registered).
If you would like to nominate someone, it would probably be best to discuss this with the person you are nominating first, to be sure they are eligible and willing to run.
Nominations will close at the end of March. On or around April 1, the final ballot will be assembled and published on the web site. Voting will begin on May 1 and will close on May 30.
Nominations for the two Board positions are now closed.
The Election Committee presents the following nominees for the 2008 ballot:
* David Spicer (paris1time)
* Mike Pinkston (Team_Pink)
Bryan Jackson (jacksonb)
Mike Bailey (tnt)
(ArkGeo bylaws stipulate that the Board submit a slate of candidates that they recommend. Candidates on this slate are indicated with an asterisk.)
ELECTIONS BEGIN ON MAY 1st, so if you aren't already a registered member of Arkansas Geocachers Association, register now!