PDA

View Full Version : GSAK Ver. 7

OldRiverRunner
02-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Has anyone upgraded to Ver. 7 yet? I read the list of changes and I didn't see anything that was worth the $15, at least for what I do with the program. Maybe I missed something really important! Comments?

SJClimber
02-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I downloaded the new release, but have little experience with it as yet and cannot say if it is superior to V6.0..... $15 is very little for this nice program. If you don't wish to pay for the program, it will still run indefinitely, but the "nag" screen will appear as you open it. I give Clyde $20 yearly just as a incentive. Fabien of GPXSonar has lost interest because few offered remuneration for his service. Fortunately, Gary may pick up the program and tweak it for WM5.
Oh well, afternoon editorial.

Team_Pink
02-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Where do you find out about the future status of GPXSonar? I'm a happy paying customer and would love to see a WM5 version.

Gaddiel
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I'm sad to hear about GPXSonar, as well. As far as features go, I haven't seen anything that even comes close...

Wayne

SJClimber
02-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Go to the GPXSonar site and then to the forums and check the posts. Nothing new has been said about another upgrade. The most recent version will work on WM5. Occasionally, it will "foul" the screen when exiting the program which requires a reboot, but that is an infrequent problem.