PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole our cache

jclaudii
01-31-2007, 06:54 PM
There was a geocoin in the cache that was stolen, what do I need to do about that? Perhaps the muggles that took it will put it back after they steal everything out of it. That would be nice.

Jason.

RugerPilot345
01-31-2007, 10:40 PM
If you know which coin was in the cache you can log onto that site and tell the owner the cache has been muggled and the coinwill not be coming home.....otherwise keep your fingers crossed but more than likely, it is gone.....sorry and try again.

8)

Cool!!

jclaudii
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I ended up finding the tracking number for the coin and placing it back in my inventory. I then e-mailed the owner and told them about the mishap. So far I have not got any response. I have since reinstated the "Apache chest" to a location several feet away where it hides much better.

icetoad
02-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I wonder how many caches have been swiped. I've noticed a few in the Benton area have come up missing. I've also wondered how safe some of the caches I have found are. Cause if I found it, it's prolly not hidden very well.

I am sorry that there are people out there who have been taught not to care about anyone else but themselves. It's a sad state of affairs. Is there anyone else out there who remembers when your parents didn't feel the need to lock their doors when they left the house?

We had a key hanging on a hook in plain view. Dad said it really wasn't a big deal, he never locked the door anyway.